The beauty of Caroline’s cuisine is that people don’t feel deprived and you won’t have to skip dessert or that well earned afternoon treat if required as she is well versed in presenting that little bit of naughtiness. She transposes her nutritional knowledge to her cooking where she is confident in accommodating dietary requirements and producing gluten, dairy, or low sugar meals if required.
This service offering provides two options:
- For nutrition clients who know what they should eat to support their condition, but either struggle to cook or don’t have the time and are either seeking guidance on how to cook quick meals. Caroline can come in and take you step by step through recipes or if preferred will take on the role as your private chef for a specified period of time, supporting you with the optimal nutrition according to where you need support.
- For private chef clients who have booked a weekend, special meal or precious time away with the family and don’t want to spoil their leisure time stressing about the planning, shopping, cooking and not to mention – clearing up, but don’t want to necessarily eat out in a restaurant.
What is the first step?
- Make contact either by phone 0800 999 4122 or email email@example.com and we can discuss your requirements. You will then receive a menu plan, which is mutually agreed taking into consideration any dietary requirements.
What are the costs?
- Costs vary depending on distance, duration and menu choices.
How far will you travel?
- There is no limit, though mileage costs/travel costs will be met by the client if not local to Bath.
Caroline has undertaken private chef roles both in the UK and internationally, both on and offshore and offers a flexible and adaptable approach to clients’ dietary requirements and budget.