Who should attend?
This one-day interactive workshop has been designed to help sports enthusiasts (recreational to elite) who want to improve their overall performance, energy and vitality. It is also designed for individuals who simply want to improve their overall fitness, wellbeing and lifestyle through a better knowledge of everyday practical nutrition. Our aim is to help you understand how the right nutrition can help you get the best out of life, whether it be to improve your sporting activities or to help you to cope with the day to day stress and demands of everyday life.
As a local Morzine resident or visitor you maybe familiar with the rich variety of sport and recreational activities this beautiful area has to offer throughout the year – from skiing, snowboarding and ski touring in the Winter months, to mountain and road biking, running, climbing, hiking, swimming, tennis and more when the snow melts. Whatever your sport, this one day workshop has been designed to help you get the most from your recreational and sports activities. Plus help you feel more energised, more engaged and more productive both at work and in your private lives.
What’s included in the Energy, Vitality and Performance Nutrition Workshop:
- How to perform at your peak including pre and post exercise nutrition and the need to avoid over training
- How the world’s #1 Tennis Player, Novak Djokovic improved his game by cutting out gluten
- We detail the optimum foods for everyday life, not just for sports!
- The importance of ‘sugar balance’ to improve your energy levels
- IBS, digestion and the impact of a leaky gut
- How to fuel your body for general sporting plus endurance events
- Protein snacks and recipe ideas for when you are ‘on the go’ and need that extra energy boost
- Why Maca has an uncanny ability to regulate and rejuvenate your adrenal glands and much more?
- A welcome drink on arrival, delicious healthy snacks throughout the day, a mouthwatering lunch to bring your taste buds alive!